Recreation in Irma
The Village of Irma has a variety of Recreation options there is a Senior’s drop-in-center, legion hall, an arena with artificial ice, an outdoor rink, 4 sheet curling rink, 4 baseball diamonds, an agricultural grounds which hosts team roping, ranchers rodeo and gymkhana, a Skating Club, a Dance Club, a Historical Society, as well as a library located in the school which is open to the public.
Events 2022 and facilities
- Irma Daze & Fair August Long weekend;
- Irma Summerspiel July 17 to Aug 1; https://www.irmasummerspiel.com/
- From May to August a very competitive group of fastball players in ages ranging from young to old can be found frequenting these grounds sometimes from early morning until darkness no longer allows for competition. Softball teams in all age groups have competed in Provincial and National competitions.
- Irma Campground: https://irma.ca/living-in-irma/recreation/camping/
- Irma Recreation: https://irma.ca/living-in-irma/recreation/
- Irma Golf Club: http://www.irmagolfcourse.com/
- Irma Arena
- Irma Museum and Historical Society
- Irma Ag Society: https://www.albertaagsocieties.ca/agsocieties/irma/irma-ag-society/
- Irma School: https://irma.btps.ca/